- 10 / 18 : Congress approves bill creating Bacolod Ecozone on 3rd reading
- 10 / 15 : DTI holds ‘Negosyo Serbisyo sa Barangay’ in San Carlos
- 10 / 15 : Cebu Pacific says no more swab for fully vaccinated travelers to Bacolod & Negros Occ
- 10 / 15 : Commercial sea travel between Bacolod & Iloilo cities resumes Monday
- 10 / 15 : Army, police apprehend NPA member in Oriental
- 10 / 14 : Albee not shouldering utility bills; calls it fake news, but promises no more spaghetti wires
- 10 / 13 : DSB closes Balay sa Busay, Kurvada Cafe due to landslide
- 10 / 13 : Bacolod opens vaccination vs COVID to general population
- 10 / 12 : 7 brgys in Escalante receive tractors from NTF
- 10 / 11 : City gov’t urges O2 supplier to prioritize hospitals
The House of Representatives has approved on third and final reading House Bill No. 10243, establishing the Bacolod Special Economic Zone Authority (BSEZA).
Commercial sea travel between Bacolod and Iloilo cities are expected to resume on October 18, Monday.
The local government of Bacolod City said it has official open the vaccination drive against COVID-19 to the general public.
Provincial Administrator Atty. Rayfrando Diaz sighted that the absence of a government hospital in Bacolod City caused residents to seek for medical care to provincial government-owned hospitals.