- 07 / 29 : Albee now an official voter of Bacolod City
- 07 / 29 : Bago Mayor champions disaster risk management in health
- 07 / 29 : City to open vaccination slots for call center workers
- 07 / 27 : Bacolod hits highest vaccination record, but vax sites turn “breeding ground for virus”
- 07 / 26 : No A4 COVID vaccination in malls, but walk-ins allowed
- 07 / 25 : Court officials, lawyers get COVID jab
- 07 / 23 : Asialink secures 10K vaccine doses, champions vaccination for workers
- 07 / 23 : Bacolod continues Pfizer rollout for OFWs today
- 07 / 22 : Bacolod expands vaccination against COVID to A4 and indigent population
- 07 / 22 : City allows walk-in in vaccination sites for seniors, OFW and with comorbidities
ERB scrapped a complaint questioning Albee’s residency in Mt. View Subdivision in Brgy. Mandalangan.
The call center association hopes that with the support from the local government of Bacolod the industry will be able to alleviate the threat and sustained the growth and existence of the industry despite the pandemic.
The mega vaccination sites in Bacolod turned into a breeding ground for the virus as the city failed to control the huge crowds who trooped to get a jab.
The information office said that Ayala Mall will cater to up to 1,000 single shots of J&J, while SMX and Robinsons will have a maximum of 500 jabs each.