- 06 / 15 : Bacolod resumes COVID vaccination in Brgys
- 06 / 15 : Bacolod, NegOcc remain under GCQ but Guv orders closure of beach resorts on San Juan
- 06 / 14 : A doctor’s appeal after an emergency OR procedure for a 7-year-old COVID positive
- 06 / 14 : Casino employees undergo COVID testing; 79 positive
- 06 / 10 : Bacolod COVID vaccination rollout gets DOH thumbs up
- 06 / 10 : Doctors turn to Gov. Lacson for support on border closure
- 06 / 10 : AREIT acquires Northpoint Technohub, Bacolod Capitol Corporate Center
- 06 / 09 : Bacolod at number 4 with most COVID cases for June
- 06 / 09 : Pangilinan steps down as PLDT President and CEO;Panlilio appointed
- 06 / 04 : BCPO apprehends 19,408 COVID-19 protocol violators
The province of Negros Occidental and the city of Bacolod will remain under GCQ until end of June. But Malacanang has placed Iloilo province, Negros Oriental and Iloilo City under MECQ.
Casino Filipino was forced to close its s games and entertainment operations Saturday after 79 employees tested positive of the corona virus.
The medical community in the province has sought the intervention of Gov. Eugenio Lacson for a 2-week economic slow down to curb the rising cases of COVID-19.