- 02 / 01 : PRC adopts electronic ID
- 02 / 01 : Capitol turns over sanitary toilets to EB Magalona households
- 01 / 30 : San Carlos promotes aquaponics
- 01 / 30 : Maxim operates legally as delivery app in PH
- 01 / 30 : Garbage receptacles set-up in Brgy. 14
- 01 / 30 : P1 billion gains at Dinagsa Festival in Cadiz
- 01 / 30 : Pulupandan-Guimaras sea travel on hold
- 01 / 25 : 21 hours power outage for 2 days
- 01 / 19 : Globe expands 5G coverage in Visayas to 212 sites; Bacolod included
- 01 / 18 : SM revives offer to develop Manokan Country
Navimar Shipping temporarily halted sea travel operations between Pulupandan and Guimaras until an African Swine Fever (ASF) control point is established in Pulupandan.
The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) is scheduling a 12-hour power interruption in areas covered by the Central Negros Electric Cooperative on January 28.
On Tuesday, January 17, City Administrator Pacifico Maghari III revealed that the city had received the SM Group’s proposal to upgrade the existing facility and that it would be open to a Swiss challenge, where a counter-proposal may be made against its offer.