RCBC, one of the leading banks in the Philippines, has recently launched a new online account opening service that allows customers to open a new account in just minutes. The service is available 24/7 and can be accessed through the RCBC website or mobile app.
To open an account, customers simply need to provide their personal information, including their name, address, and contact details. They also need to upload a copy of their valid ID. Once the application is submitted, RCBC will verify the information and approve the account within minutes.
The new online account opening service is a convenient and easy way for customers to open a new RCBC account. It is also a great option for customers who want to avoid the hassle of going to a branch.
Here are the steps on how to open an RCBC account online:
- Go to the RCBC website, https://www.rcbconlinebanking.com/web/nb/Welcome/NewToRCBC
- Click on the “Open an Account” button.
- Select the type of account you want to open.
- Provide your mobile number and email.
- Create a user ID & Password.
- RCBC will verify your information and approve your account within minutes.
Once your account is approved, you will be able to access your account online and through the RCBC mobile app. You will also be able to use your ATM card to make transactions.
Benefits of Opening an RCBC Account Online
There are many benefits to opening an RCBC account online. Some of the benefits include:
- Convenience: You can open an account from anywhere, at any time.
- Speed: You can open an account in just minutes.
- Security: Your information is protected by RCBC’s security measures.
- Flexibility: You can manage your account online or through the RCBC mobile app.