PayMaya makes shopping with SAFER and SWIFTER than ever with the launch of its PayMaya Mall.
Now, you can pay with your number at their partner online merchants via PayMaya Mall to get the BEST deals and promos.
As part of its launch, PayMaya is also offering a cash back promo for online shopper. Below is the promo mechanics.
- Promo period is from February 11 to March 15, 2021.
- This promo is open to all PayMaya users (consumer accounts only) who will shop at any partner online merchant via PayMaya Mall and pay using their PayMaya-registered mobile numbers.
- Qualified users will receive a 20% cashback, capped at PHP88 per transaction. Minimum spend of P300 per transaction is required.
- Users can avail of this promo up to 10 times. The maximum cashback a user can earn during the promo period is PHP880.
- Qualified users will receive their cashback voucher in the PayMaya app.
- To redeem the cashback voucher, follow these steps:
- Open the PayMaya app and log in to your account.
- Tap “Vouchers” in the home screen.
- Select the voucher you want to redeem under “Available” and tap “Claim.”
- Review the details and amount of the voucher and tap “Claim Now.”
- You will receive a notification of the voucher redemption in-app and via SMS.
- Redeemed voucher amount will be reflected in your PayMaya account balance.
- Qualified users will receive their cashback voucher any time after their valid transaction to up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period. It will be credited automatically to the user’s PayMaya account.
- Payments made via the PayMaya virtual or physical card are NOT included in this promo and will not earn a cashback.
- This promo cannot be used in conjunction with any other PayMaya promo.
- This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. Multiple transactions/payments made from the same device using different mobile numbers will not be considered valid.
- Users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo.
- PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of cashback or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw cashback or rewards to invalid accounts even if the user has already received the cashback or benefit.
- Should the qualified transaction be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer- or biller-initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the cashback or rewards equivalent to the cancelled payment transaction, even if the cashback has already been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
- PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
- PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their cashback on time. The cashback can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – PHP50,000 for starter accounts and PHP100,000 for upgraded accounts.