Robinsons Hotels & Resorts announces today the re-opening of Go Hotel in Bacolod City after health and safety protocols for guests and employees are in place. The hotel will officially accept guests starting tomorrow, October 16, with the cheapest rate at P1,350.
Upon reopening, the hotel’s guestrooms will operate in accordance with the standard of hygiene and cleanliness based on WHO and DOH. It has also put in place the hotel’s group brand-wide health and safety program, “Circle of Clean Protocols”.
Circle of Clean is Robinsons Hotels and Resorts’ elevated standard of hygiene and cleanliness
based on World Health Organization and Department of Health New Normal protocols. This
aims to provide a worry-free stay experience for our guests from pre-arrival to post-departure
touch points implemented in all Go Hotels and Summit Hotels and Resorts around the
• A letter regarding the hotel’s Circle of Clean protocols and guidelines
will be sent to the guest via email.
• An online Health Declaration Form must be filled up by the guest prior
• To ensure seamless check in experience, guests are encouraged to
avail our pre-payment options.
• Hotel Colleagues welcoming our guests are in personal protective
• Sanitizing Foot Dips are in place in hotel entrances.
• Alcohol and Hand Sanitizers are available for guest use at the
entrance and reception counters.
• Mandatory Temperature Screening in hotel entrances.
• Luggage Disinfection on Arrival is also implemented.
• A clear acrylic barrier has been installed at the reception desk for the
safety of our guests and associates.
• Keycards are thoroughly sanitized with ultra violet light instrument
before issue to guest.
• Physical Distancing Markers and signages are installed and must
be religiously followed.
• Hourly disinfection of contact surfaces at the reception counter, doors
• Guests will be welcomed by the Circle of Clean Ambassador to assure
guest stay with the highest hygiene and sanitation.
GUEST ROOM EXPERIENCE
• A Circle of Clean door seal on each guest room door indicating the
room has been cleaned.
• Room attendants are provided with full Personal Protective Gear
when cleaning rooms.
• Cleaning tools and equipment undergo extensive disinfecting after
every use. An exclusive cleaning sponge per room is also being
• Consistent use of hospital-grade disinfectant in partnership with
industry expert Ecolab, providing trusted products approved by the
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
• New norm on garbage collection and laundry pick up is also being
enforced to promote physical distancing.
• Circle of Clean hygiene kits will be set up as part of the welcome room
• Hotel Colleagues assisting our guests upon check out are in personal
• Alcohol and Hand Sanitizers are available for guest use at the exit and
• Luggage Disinfection on Departure is also implemented.
• A clear acrylic barrier has been installed for the safety of our guests
• Physical Distancing Markers and signages are installed and must be
• Hourly disinfection of contact surfaces at the reception counter,
doors and floors.
• Key Cards returned by guests are disinfected and sanitized.
• Guest will be contacted electronically post-stay via a Thank you Email
and a Reminder to Always Observe Physical Distancing, Wear Face
Mask whenever going out and Wash their Hands and Sanitize.
• Option to Opt in receiving COCO Alerts after guest stay.
• Hotel Colleagues undergo the Signature Circle of Clean Training on
COVID-19 Protocols that includes Physical Distancing, Hygiene, Food
Safety, and proper way of wearing PPEs prior to deployment.
• DOLE Guidelines on Workplace Management for COVID-19 is also
• Daily Health Declaration Checklist for Colleagues is also activated.
• To ensure the safety of all guests and employees, guests are required
to wear face masks before entering the hotel premises and when in
• Guest must fill up the Online Health Declaration Form with due
diligence and honesty.
• Prepayment is highly encouraged prior to guest arrival.