Bacolod will stay on GCQ

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on email
Email

It’s final. Despite an appeal to lower the current quarantine level of Bacolod, Malacañang through Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said nothing has changed on the announcement previously made by Pres. Rodrigo Duterte.

This would mean that Bacolod will remain under General Community Quarantine until end of November. The province meanwhile is placed under modified GCQ.

In the Laging Handa briefing this morning, Roque who is in Bohol said that the deadline for the mayors to make an appeal lapsed yesterday and it was agreed by the national Inter-Agency Task Force that the cities and regions previously mentioned will still be on GCQ.

Confirmation of Presd’l spokesperson Harry Roque.

Aside from Bacolod, the city of Iloilo will also be on GCQ. This means that no swab test will be required for all Bacolod-bound passengers once the seaport opens tomorrow, October 31.

MORE STORIES

error: